Below is Carlcare customer care contact support phone numbers and email address.
Unit B1 Building No.9,
Shenzhen Bay Eco-Technology Park,
No.3609 Baishi Road, Nanshan District,
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- 1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- 2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- No 55, Kofo, Abayomi avenue, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria
- Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- 1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King’s Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
- 1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria
- 2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River, Nigeria
- 1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria
- 3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria
- No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria
- 1st Floor, Alpha and Omega Building, Queen Elizabeth Road, Mokola, Ibadan, Nigeria
- 2nd Floor, Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd, Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria
- Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria
- Rm 2, NO.39 ABDULAHI FODIO Road, Block 2, Sokoto, Sokoto, Nigeria
- 1st floor, No.192 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia, Nigeria
- 2rd Floor, 18 Ikot Ekpene Road, Tecno Exclusive Ezegold, Uyo, Nigeria
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273, 08138615848
- 2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
- No 55, Kofo, Abayomi avenue, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
- Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
- +234 9099093018 +234 8172005296
- +2348022914100, 08097597033
Carlcare Service Limited is a professional service company founded in 2009 and started in Hong Kong majorly providing services supports to mobile phones and accessories. Services rendered include repairs of faulty mobile devices, sales and replacement of accessories.
Carlcare Service Company partnered with Tekno, Infinix and Itel to provide repair and replacement to mobile users whose devices are under warranty, sales and repairs to other mobile users.
You can get your mobile devices repaired and cared for in any calcare store. Visit the one closest to you.
You can get the best Carlcare real phone number and email address. Are you having issues with their products or service, you can get in touch with Carlcare via the following ways: calls, email address, social media and office address.
5 thoughts on “Carlcare Customer Care Support (Phone & Email Address)”
Why is my camera and my flashlight disabled. It will be saying Can’t connect to the camera please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight. I checked my phone settings I discoveredthat my camera was disabled and permission Camera, Microphone and Storage was disabled too. Please can you please help me find a solution. IMEI:353649101079462, IMEI:353649101079470
Good day, hope this meets you well? Am one of the users of Tecno camon x pro (CA8). Had a broken screen for about 2 months now, i visited the Ikeja branch for repair, was told that the screen was not available and was given some contacts that i can get in touch with, been calling for a while now with the response that the screen is still not available. I don’t know what else to do cause i really need the phone because it contains vital information from work. Please when will the screen be available?
Thanks in anticipation
It’s so disappointing that the carlcare zone 4 service center could not fix my phone properly and i am still having the same calibrator issue with my phone that is not up to 3 months, i don’t know what to do again
In ilorin at taiwo oke! am not sure they have use original screen or follow come screen for me. About 1 week ago I took my phone there to fix the screen and they fixed it the following day when I got it back the following day I realized it wasn’t what I’m expecting… The phone is infinix note7. I paid 20000+ naira to fix the screen and yet is not working perfectly
Hi, I dropped my infinix hot 10 play at ilorin last Thursday, till now, they keep telling me that they are expecting the parts needed to fix it from Lagos, I really need that phone for work.
Please, I will like the Lagos office to send materials to ilorin so they can repair customers phones.
They have collected so many phones from customers