Minipepe isn’t your regular token. It’s not trying to take over the money world or connected to any big team plans. Instead, it’s a meme token to remember the cool Pepe the Frog meme we all love. It’s on the Binance Smart Chain. In this blog post, we would talk about everything about Minipepe airdrop and also determine of its legit or scam.
About Minipepe Token
- Token Name: MINI PEPE
- Code: $MINIPEPE
- Made on: Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20)
- Total: 420,690,000,000,000 (that’s a big number)
- Presale: 50% (that’s when they first offer the tokens)
- Liquidity Pool: 30% (something to do with the tokens’ value)
- CEX Listings: 10% (to make it available on certain websites)
- User Airdrops: 5% (they give some to the users)
- Sugar (It’s a surprise!): 5% (a secret thing)
About the Minipepe Airdrop
- Reward: 10,000,000 $MiniPepe
- Extra: Get 1,000,000 $MiniPepe if you refer others
- Rating: It’s got 5 stars
Steps to Get Minipepe Tokens (Minipepe Airdrop)
- Join minipepe Telegram Channel and Group and chat with the bot
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join Advertiser Telegram Channel and Group
- Follow Advertiser on Twitter
- Submit your BSC address
- Tell the airdrop bot about you
When You Get the Tokens
You’ll get them in 24 hours.
So, if you want to be part of the Minipepe fun, click here: Airdrop Link
Is Minipepe Airdrop Legit or Scam?
Minipepe airdrop is legit and there are a lot of withdrawal proofs of people who got the airdrop in their wallet and was able to withdraw it.